FLEX-KLEEN iSERIES CARTRIDGE DUST COLLECTORS
DUST ExtraCTION SYSTEMS
CECO Flex-Kleen, founded in 1959, is one of the world’s leading suppliers of dry dust collector systems. Our extensive experience and knowledge is incorporated into every dust collector, resulting in the highest reliability, performance, and quality. Western Air Ducts is pleased to be able to offer this expanded product selection to our customers.
Features / Benefits
- Silencer and Atex Rated Explosion Vent Panel as Standard = Better industrial hygiene (low noise) and safety. Versatile for a variety of end applications.
- Modular Design 2, 4, 6 or 8 filter configurations can be combined to meet
current and future flow rate needs. Lower initial costs.
- Horizontal Filter Configuration Faster filter change-outs as compared to vertical filter designs = savings in time and money.
- High flow filter cartridges with low pressure drop = Efficient pulsing and/or replacing of cartridges.
- Inteliair Air Control System (sold separately) = Manages airflow only to active equipment and sources.
- Energy cost savings greater than 40%.
- Rapid Delivery Option In stock = ready to ship in 5 business days or less.
MARKETS AND APPLICATIONS
- Metal working
- Wood working
- Carbon Black
- Food and Beverage
Air quality in
- Accredited Global Company
- 5 Decades of Experience
- Systems in Stock
- 5 Days Delivery
- Excellent Customer Service
- Leading Engineers
i2, i4, i6 & i8 Models
The latest Flex-Kleen iSeries Cartridge Dust Collectors have a modular design with a compact footprint and are available for quick delivery. Theycan be seamlessly paired with the Inteliair Intelligent Control System.